We celebrated National Work Life Week 2021 with a series of activities for employees, focussing on their wellbeing and their work-life balance.
The National Work Life Week is an initiative whereby employers can showcase their flexible working practices and provide activities for their staff that help to put under the spotlight creating the right culture for flexibility and retaining a diverse workforce.
During the week we offered employees the following activities:
- HSBC Financial Wellbeing Sessions – an opportunity to talk to a financial advisor
- E Bike Scheme Launch & Demo – a chance for employees to try a selection of E-bikes, coincided with the launch of our new Cycle to Work scheme.
- Motivational quote and stress ball for all employees
- Lunch – Bagel Oasis – a free sandwich/bagel for all employees
- Lunch Walk – a chance to meet other employees on a casual walk at lunchtime