Market and Competitor Intelligence Analyst7th December 2020
Market and Competitor Intelligence Analyst | Senior or Manager
Securing new business to deliver growth is dependent upon high quality customer, market and competitor information. Successful companies do the things that unsuccessful companies think are too difficult to do, and this often includes to collection and analysis of customer, market and competitor information and translating it into actionable intelligence.
Based at Aish Technologies in Poole, Dorset, you will be working alongside senior leaders delivering the strategic growth plans of the AGI Holdings Group. Aish Technologies, AGI Ltd and AAE (Canada) provide the world’s navies with high quality products such as highly ruggedised electronics enclosures, heli-deck lighting, environmental sensing systems and marine filtration. We provide our products globally to the naval defence market, and your expertise will help us grow further from this position; gaining further market penetration in new regions.
Not only will you be managing our intelligence data feeds, maintaining an up to date view of the market and analysing our competitors, you will also work closely with strategic decision makers to help us develop our strategy. This opportunity is perfect for an all-rounder that thrives in a ‘Player Manager’ role covering the day to day activity as well as being comfortable in the boardroom. Operating in an agile SME environment, you will manoeuvre without constraint, working alongside a high performing team of energetic business winning professionals – decision making is fast, expectations are high, but your colleagues have proven track records, primed for further success.
If you are a highly competent Market & Competitor Intelligence Analyst, we would like to learn more about you and discuss why this role might be perfect for the next stage of your career.
Essential skills, experience and knowledge required:
Defence Experience (Naval would be a distinct advantage)
Recent proven track record in a Market Intelligence role
A confident contributor at senior level, whilst comfortable with tactical level tasks
up to £55k
Some of the reasons people enjoy working for Aish:
- Above average learning & development budgets with a focus on role specific learning e.g. support towards chartership and recognised training programmes (ILM/CMI/APM/ACCA/CIPS).
- A culture where excellence is recognised and rewarded.
- Exceptionally strong order book and future projections in a buoyant & resilient sector.
- Fast-paced equity backed business.
- Creative ideas and change are encouraged and supported.
- Roles at Aish are broad in scope and technically challenging.
- Visible, engaging, and accessible Leadership team.
- Tangible track record of internal opportunity, promotion, and people development.
- Ex-Forces friendly employer who provide a platform for Service Leavers to utilise their skills.
- STEM champions and Next-Gen mentoring opportunities.
Perks and benefits:
- Financial Spot Awards, recognising outstanding efforts
- Employee assistance programmes
- Cycle to work scheme
- Flexible working
- Christmas shutdown
- Company awards
- Life assurance cover
- free tea, coffee and refreshments
- ample onsite parking
- Dress down Fridays
This role is based at our Poole HQ (Aish Technologies) but will also encompass our parent group AGI Holdings, a global provider of high-end naval defence and aerospace equipment.
To apply for this role please send your CV and a covering letter to: Jay Hannen, HR Recruiter at email@example.com or contact Jay via LinkedIn