Embedded Software Engineer4th August 2020
This role will form part of an experienced and highly competent engineering team. Roles at Aish are broad in responsibility, you’ll be operating in a high growth, equity business which is a great environment to express your creativity, implement change and have a genuine input to the shape of things.
Day to day activity will involve working across the SDLC. You’ll be involved with requirements, design, testing & debugging plus everything in-between. The projects are new build (not re-engineering) providing variety.
You will be working on projects of national importance so eligibility for UK Security Clearance and ITAR is essential. Aish use the latest technology for software product development and code using a diverse set of languages.
The role provides a perfect blend of autonomy with the support of experienced
colleagues and leaders whenever you need support.
Systems and tools you’ll be using include STM32, ADC, Keil, I²C, DAC, Linux, Windows.
The position is 37 hours per week, Monday to Friday. We operate a flexi-time scheme with an early finish on Fridays. The office is open plan, lots of natural light, airy and comfortable. Aish has our own purpose-built facility with plenty of on-site parking. Salary is from £35,000 to £45,000 per annum assessed on a case by case basis.
Aish can offer you a variety of role specific, learning & development opportunities, such as support towards chartership.
Essential skills, knowledge and experience:
- Expert in C, C++ or C#.
- Highly regulated sector industry experience.
- Embedded Systems experience.
- Currently hold or eligible for UK Security Clearance.
- Motivated to learn new languages and develop a broad skill base.
Desirable skills, knowledge and experience:
- Experience using the following Linux, Bit bucket, Git, Keil, STM32.
Aish staff enjoy the following perks:
free tea & coffee,
end of year parties with company awards,
life assurance cover,
dress down Fridays,
trained mental health first aiders and more!
The culture at Aish
- L&D opportunities in an environment where meaningful personal development is
- encouraged & supported.
- SPOT employee recognition awards rewarding outstanding performance.
- An above average record of promoting from within.
- Fast paced decision making, embracing of change, empowerment of employees giving them accountability, responsibility and a platform to express themselves.
- Communicative & approachable Leadership Team
To apply for this role please send your CV and a covering letter to: Jay Hannen, HR Recruiter at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Jay via LinkedIn