Electronic Test Technician4th August 2020
Do you have Test Engineering experience and considering new opportunities? Internal promotions have created openings in Aish Technologies Test & Quality Teams.
To test and inspect various manufactured and bought in products, using the relevant test specification, equipment and processes.
- To undertake Test and inspection activities as directed by the Cell Leader.
- To produce documentation in detail to support test results.
- Write in-depth reports detailing failures and defective components.
- To inspect products on completion of testing to ensure the highest Quality standards are achieved.
- To provide support to Engineering on prototype equipment and procedures, advising on any specialist test requirements needed.
- To assist in the survey and repair of returned products both AISH and other manufacturers.
- You must hold a qualification in Electrical & Electronics (HNC or equivalent/higher).
- A good understanding of test practises.
- Be able to read circuit diagrams and fault find to component level and higher.
- Be able to repair faults that you find wrong with the products.
- Be able to interpret and analyse test results.
- Have in-depth knowledge of electrical/electronic test equipment.
- Have an understanding of Quality Control measures.
- Have an understanding of ESD procedures.
To apply for this role please send your CV and a covering letter to: Jay Hannen, HR Recruiter at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Jay via LinkedIn